When life hands you lemons... look around to see who will help you hold them...

Yeah, so i waited a couple of days to write because I was hoping something funny or interesting would happen so I could write an incredibly witty and cute little post but that's just not happening right now.

Don't get me wrong. My life is not all crazy and crappy and doomsday but I guess I was trying too hard to find something upbeat.

In reality, Satan is having a hay day in my head and is ripping at anything that he can as far as my leadership, self confidence, dreams, and a lot of aspects of my life. And yes, it really is as crappy as it sounds. I have always heard of spiritual warfare and been aware of it but never to this depth. So yes, if you have been praying for me, some protection could be fantastic.

And I say all this in a pretty positive way. Yeah demonic work around me scares the crap out of me but while the devil has been hard at work, I know my God has been working even harder. And I am so blessed by what He is doing.

Mostly I have been more aware of all the beautiful and wonderful women in my life. I have been so blessed to run into people randomly and receive a needed hug or spend a couple hours just hanging out with these beautiful girls. I have even been able to have some really stellar conversations and the Lord just provided some grand opportunities for someone to share a lot of needed wisdom with me. My God is truly wonderful and He is showing me just how blessed I am to not have to go through anything alone. Incredible.

So that little bit of sunshine I was hoping to find and share with you is the girls in my life. My roommates, my friends, my team members, my mentors, and so many random and wonderful girls that I have been seeing throughout the day. They are all so wonderful and I am so thankful for their willingness to listen, to laugh, and to just love me like they do.

I pray that you are aware of all the wonderful women in your life and their willingness and God-given desire to do life with you. None of us should ever have to carry something alone or try to figure out our own way because a wise friend reminded me that these people are there to travel with us. Praise God for that!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment