Thankful

I know its cliche because everyone is always soooo thankful on Thanksgiving but I have begun to realize how incredible life is. I have so much to be thankful for and I am complaining about how tough and how annoying certain things are way to much lately. So here is my little "Thankfulness Rant."

First and foremost, I have learned in the past couple of monthes that I have the coolest family. Living at home again may not be ideal but it is so nice to see my mom and talk with her. My little sister and I get to hang out too and being in her life right now as she navigates high school is pretty dang cool. I haven't gotten to see my dad or my family in Idaho and I miss them and my brothers like crazy but I am still so thankful for such a supportive and incredible family.

I am thankful for love... for being accepted and wanted and for the most incredible 7 and a half months of my life. Eric makes me so happy and I my life has just so much more joy in it. And I am certain this is just the beginning of it all; I can't wait for everything that the future holds for the two of us.

And then there is my teaching stuff. I am so thankful for the most incredible placement in my student teaching and I have been so blessed by all the staff that I work with. And I am so thankful for the opportunity to apply for a job in the spring. I know that there are pros and cons to getting the job and I am so thankful for the peace that comes with knowing that no matter what happens, I will be just fine. God has provided this semester and I know He will continue to provide.

Gosh, I just have so much to be thankful for and not just today when it surrounds me but everyday. I am so blessed and I just can't forget that.

I hope today you bask in your cliche thankfullness... and that you are just as thankful tomorrow.

And the day after that...

And the day after that...

And the day after that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment