Just the beginning...

So I have spent the last 10 days teaching my main unit for the semester. I have been spewing the law of conservation of mass upon my kids and they were tested on Friday to see how much of that information they retained. I'll let you know how well that does.

But essentially, I have spent a great deal of my free time planning, writing up lesson plans, grading, or thinking about what's next. Its been a little rough to say the least.

And now, the real work starts. I have to have my Action Research Project and my STEL (proof that I know how to teach) done here in two weeks and counting. I have so much stuff to do.

So if you think about it, pray for me. I have to survive this to be a teacher. I need all the help I can get.

And also, I have a meeting with a principal for a potential job in January. I need to pick out an outfit that says I am mature but hip and I am in control but willing to learn. And then there is the interview itself. I'll update you later about how it goes.

Fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Nathan.Libby.Bentley said...

Praying for you! I hope that you pass with flying colors and that you get the job. Miss you friend!

Post a Comment