In case you were thinking I was fooling you...

I know, I know, its only been a matter of hours since my last post. These things are being written MUCH too close together to be from Larissa.

Don't worry, your aren't dreaming. This is happening. This is REALLY happening. :)

Cue the witty post...



So, this will come off sounding like I'm complaining.

Which I am.

So now that you are prepared: I just spent 3 hours grading, and then 6 hours of planning today to get caught up and be prepared for this week. For those of you who are a little weak in the math department, that's 9 HOURS of work. And not fun work but stupid grunt work for my stupid Action Research Project. Dumb. Its just silly amounts of work that are supposed to help me prove that I am qualified to be a teacher but instead make me hate life and wish I was a barista at Starbucks. At least I would get free coffee and not be all drained and caffeine-starved. Instead of being all hopped up and much to happy to be serving way over priced coffee drinks, I sat at a wooden table with a wooden chair, that was incredibly sucky to sit in for 6 hours, and preceded to talk myself off the cliff that I wanted to jump off over and over again all afternoon.

I did however get a good jump on the stupid project and got my tests all graded and inputted which is nice.

If you think about it, pray for me. My attitude obviously needs a little adjustment and I need a hug.

Hope you aren't talking yourself off any cliffs and if I was there with you, I'd give you a hug. :)

With love,
Miss Harder

1 comments:

maren said...

i love you. i have so been where you are... and you WILL make it through. :o) keep on keepin' on, friend!!!

Post a Comment