Hi. I'm Miss Harder. And I am your new teacher.

So, I was supposed to start teaching earth science at the high school next Monday. Turns out the assistant principal who was leaving for Iraq wasn't leaving at all for a while and they were still sorting out a lot of things. He found out this week he is now leaving on a different assignment. He leaves this weekend which means I start tomorrow.

Yup, that's right. Tomorrow.

Oh. My. Word.

So, pray for me. Because I have no idea whats going on. All I know is I am showing up at 6:30 tomorrow and shadowing for the day. On Thursday, the class is mine.

Im not scared. Or really all that nervous. I am excited but worried about finances. I was supposed to work at Old Navy tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday but I had to get those shifts covered. That pay check was supposed to pay my bills in Feburary while I have a lag time with pay checks. The way it works out, I teach all through Feburary but I don't get paid until the last working day of the month. So I have to figure out where gas and bill money comes from for the month. Its going to be crazy tight and stressful but I am REALLY looking forward to that first paycheck that will be worth more then I lived off of for two or three monthes here lately. I know God will provide and He will make a way. I just hope I can continue to trust and find that path.

So ya, my alarm will be going off at 4:30 in the morning and while it wont be music to my ears exactly, it will be the sound of a new beginning.

So ya, pray for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment