Progress is progress...and change is change.

I am excited to report that we made $300 with our fundraiser at Panda last week. We brought in $1500 in business for the restuarant so I think we are well liked by the owners.

We tried the fundraiser again yesterday and I feel the turnout was a bit smaller but we will see when the total comes back.

In other news, our team leaders Libby and Nate announced earlier this week that they are pregnant. The team and I are incredibly excited for them! Because Libby will be about 5 months along in May both her and Nate have decided to not go on this trip to South Africa. God has really worked in the last month or so in many hearts and Jon and Kylie, another young married couple who work for CCU, have decided to step up and go with us to Africa. I believe that this is all a part of God's perfect plan for the team and I am excited for the team and I to get to know Jon and Kylie better.

I feel so blessed to be able to see God's molding of this group. He just keeps changing things up and it is more proof that God just knows what He is doing way more than I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment