Life in the mean time...

So, Im waiting to hear about this teaching job but in the mean time I was supposed to go back to Old Navy to make some money to survive the summer.

Ya, that didn't happen. Lets just say my boss was a complete witch and so I quit my first job, ever. And then cried because she made me feel bad. Stupid.

But then I walked over to Maurices because the store is wonderful and makes me feel better every time. And I filled out a job application. And got hired as an associate. For more money then I was making at yucky Old Shnavy. Yay!

That was three weeks ago and I LOVE the new job. I work with all these precious ladies who all love the Lord and are the nicest people you will ever probably meet. Its pretty great.

But then two days ago I got promoted. Thats right. Three weeks and I was offered full time and a $3/hour raise.

God is seriously so good.

So I get paid to look cute and help other people look cute. And then if I get the Golden job, I will have a stellar teacher wardrobe. And if I don't get the Golden job, I have a full time postion to help me make ends meet. And to pay for a wedding.

Life is so good!

1 comments:

Emilia said...

Thats wonderful, my dear! :) YAYAYAYA, cannot wait to finally freakin' catch up on life.

Post a Comment